How to create an entry for ‘Data-Led’ Award
The below guidelines can help you to compose your entry:
- State the challenges – All nominations really consist of a challenge or series of challenges that have successfully been met. Explain what challenges your company or team encountered.
- Tell the story – Explain how your company, team or individual overcame those challenges and how Attraqt's technology and/or services helped you to meet those challenges. This is the most important part of the entry; it explains the actions, the issues and the reason that this is a potential winning entry.
- Use pictures – It may not always be appropriate, but graphs and pictures can help illustrate points. We don’t want too many, but one or two make the point more fully than text alone.
- Use figures – Use figures when possible to give an objective view. They let the judges see the work that has been done and reinforce the story.
- List the outcomes – What has changed/happened? What has worked? Why was it a success? Were there additional benefits? And who benefited? It may be that wider stakeholders were involved or were affected.
- Summarise and make the case – Why should you win? This is the point to say and not be shy!