This Product Discovery guide focuses on 3 key areas of the customer journey: Discovery, Experience and Conversion.
Through real life examples from leading retailers such as Superdry, Nature & Découvertes, Eminza, Selfridges and Pretty Little Thing, you'll learn how merchandisers can step in and guide the shopper by orchestrating their experience and discovery while driving conversion.
Here is an extract of the best practices list that you will find in this guide:
- Implementing search suggestions
- Avoiding zero results searches
- Localising your merchandising rules
- Pushing conversions with cross-sell strategies
- Making your site navigation seamless for your customers
Fill in the form to access the entire list of best practices and detailed examples.